$$#)^^#*&@^$)

Damn u fool, leave me alone n never ever come near me again!!! u're the most disgusting living thing tht i've ever met... i've tried my best to keep my room away from u bt u just won't leave me n my comfortable room alone... Y oh Y!!! Damn lizard!!! .... ... fine... i'll stop being so dramatic... bt can't blame me... i don't fancy them AT ALL!!! go find those who will appreciate u... brrr...... n it's a super fat lizard.... y oh y!!!! T.T


Besides tht "lizard" thingie... brr.... gives me chills typing the word... XD went to watch Tropic Thunder... not bad la.. quite funny.. :)

Gonna get a new phone! pda with keypad... thx to my bro~ *smirks* n yes, mmhmm, i m pampered bt i pamper them oso... tsk tsk...


Anyways, gonna continue my tv series tht i downloaded... Can't stop thinking of tht bloody thing in my room... =(


nite!


p/s: i love u

p/p/s: oh God, pls protect me........


xoxo,

Rowena