Salsa performance today~~~ Nervous~~~

ARGH!!! M gonna attend a countdown dinner with friends and family n performing my Salsa dance TODAY~~~ Nervous nervous~~~ Gonna perform with my two lovely frens, Kimmy n Marissa~ well, we practised real hard, hope it'll come out to b a success.. Hehehe... Kim's staying over my place after the dinner though, don't think we'll have time to sleep cz we'll b like chit chatting n taking pics the whole night.. ohoho...


Apologies to my friends whom I didn't hang out much nowadays or these few months cz i was REALLY BUSY!!! bt hey, I promise I'll make it out to u guys real soon!!! As for choking, don't let ur own mind take too much of control of urself... Remember, Friends Will Always Be By Ur Side~ Thx to my babes who have always been by my side through ups and downs, happiness and sadness, laughters and tears...


xoxo,

Nana