This morning attended the Psychology Colloquim and Bangsar Shopping Center's Delifrance with JuWeen... Then headed straight to the hall for rehearsal... At first, I was kinda nervous and worried that what if something goes wrong during my performances... Later at night, everything turned out not as bad as what I imagined.. hahaha... Pics of before and during the concert!!! Tada!!


This is mua~ Getting ready for the concert~ *I did the makeup by myself btw.. tsk~*


Photos with the ladiesssss~~~


Singing with my first group~ * IT WAS VERY TIRING!!!*



Try to sense the passion in me!!!



My lovely grandmere, mom and aunt~



Love them! *Resting after my 2nd song*


Singing Coco Lee's song with my gurls~


Rowena's solo part~ XD



And again!



AH~ perfect shot!



Friends & Family~




Both Poh Kong owners *uncle and Aunt Alice*, mom and mua~




The concert was considered as a success~~ hahaha... I really had fun too!!! Looking forward for the next Salsa performance with Kim n Marissa during New Year's eve~

Well, tht's all for now, gotta hit the sack now, Ween's coming over to study, finish some report and have Chillis with me for lunch~ Nitey nite!


xoxo,

Nana